Friday, April 19, 2013

4/20 meeting - possible re-schedule

Based on safety precautions currently in effect in metro Boston, we are considering rescheduling our April meeting.

The meeting is currently scheduled to take place tomorrow, Saturday, April 20,  from 1 - 3 pm at the Robbins Library in Arlingon.

BMQG board members will conference Saturday morning, to decide whether we will move forward as planned, or reschedule.    A final decision will be posted here by 9:30 am on Saturday.

In the meantime, please be safe!   If you haven't had a chance yet to donate toward relief efforts, we urge you to do so, at the link below.

No comments:

Post a Comment