Tentative 2017 calendar (dates subject to change)
- January 21 - Block lottery; Favorite notion show and tell; UFO block/quilt top swap; Mini-quilt challenge launch
- February 18 - Block lottery; Cutting prep for retreat
- March - No meeting; Retreat March 16-19; Block lottery
- April 8 - Opening Reception, BMQG Annual Quilt Show with mini-quilt challenge display
- May 20 - Quilt Bingo; Block Lottery
- June 17 - Trunk show with Karin Jordan
- July 15 - Block lottery; Programming TBD
- August - No meeting (summer hiatus)
- September 16 - Trunk show with Natalie Sabik
- October 21- Swap (TBD on theme); Holiday gift demo
- November 18 - Block lottery; Possible QuiltCon charity quilt sew-in
- December 9 - Holiday party!
The Annual BMQG Quilt Show will take place from April 8-May 7, 2017. The opening reception will be on April 8. The show will include display of the mini-quilt challenge (theme: IMPROV) and a boutique.
If you have suggestions on programming ideas, please feel free to contact us via the guild email at firstname.lastname@example.org.