For our latest swap BostonMQG members will make an item for another member's sewing room. Anything goes: thread catcher, sewing machine cover, travel sewing organizer, fabric baskets, pouches... Be creative!!!
When: Signups are now open and will close on Sunday, February 23rd. We will exchange items at our May meeting.
Signups: All BostonMQG members should have received an invitation via Elfster. If you have not received your invitation please contact Jen, firstname.lastname@example.org
Partners: On Monday, February 24th, partners will be randomly assigned via Elfster. This is an anonymous swap, and to maintain anonymity, you may ask questions for your partner through Elfster while remaining anonymous. For example, if you want to know if your partner wants a particular item or has a color preference, you can ask this via Elfster.
Inspiration: Check out the Sewing Room Swap!
- Please use quilt store quality fabrics and materials.
- Do not tell your partner who you are. Partners will be revealed when we swap items at the May meeting.
- Please use modern fabrics unless your partner has indicated she would prefer something different.
- While there are no guidelines on what you make, please make every effort to make something nice for your partner.
- Unlike the Riley Blake challenge, you do not need to use a specific brand of fabric or color palette.