The meeting is currently scheduled to take place tomorrow, Saturday, April 20, from 1 - 3 pm at the Robbins Library in Arlingon.
BMQG board members will conference Saturday morning, to decide whether we will move forward as planned, or reschedule. A final decision will be posted here by 9:30 am on Saturday.
In the meantime, please be safe! If you haven't had a chance yet to donate toward relief efforts, we urge you to do so, at the link below.