The fabulous gather here is throwing a party and you're invited. On Sunday, February 17th from 12-6 PM they'll be hosting a trunk show celebrating craft in our community featuring:
- Carta, Inc.: Angela Liguori imports gorgeous, colorful ribbons as well as makes fine stationary.
- Heather Wang Jewelry: contemporary fine jewelry, she's debuting her new Cherry Blossom designs at the show!
- Margravine: collars, capelets, scarves and other fancy accessories. And all cruelty-free!
- Pretty Things Beer: only some of the best beer ever! A truly inspirational company crafting awesome local beer.
- Redgate Stitchery: a modern take on the traditional cross stitch craft. DIY kits you won't want to miss.
- Sarah Coyne's water colors are currently on exhibit.
- And the very talented, Laura of Pansy Maiden has handcrafted ten limited edition notions bags to commemorate this day.
They'll also be making friendship bracelets with folks. You heard us, there's going to be a friendship bracelet making table. Also, they're planned a kick*ss raffle! A Liberty of London fat 1/8th bundle, $50 class credit, a pattern's worth of Swans Island Yarn in one of their Limited Edition Colorways, and so much more. As if that wasn't enough, you can also take 30% off your fabric or yarn purchase. Definitely not to be missed!!!