|Photo Courtesy of My Quilting Journey|
For this meeting you should bring:
- Your machine and all necessary cords, foot pedals...
- Darning foot/open toe quilting foot (often comes with most machines)
- Quilt Sandwich for practice. I generally use either solid color layer cake, fat quarter or half yard of fabric.
- Topstitch needles - 80/12 for 50wt thread or 90/14 for 40wt thread
- Quilting thread
- Paper/Pen for practicing quilting designs
- Supreme slider or any other teflon mat for quilting
- Machingers quilting gloves
- Water soluble marking pen or disappearing marking pen
This year Hema is running her own Boot Camp Sundays which are just getting started. This is a wonderful way for us to continue building on the skills we learn!
The meeting will be held from 1-3, Saturday, January 19th at the LDS Church, 70 Concord Road in Billerica. We will start with guild business, and show and tell followed by Hema's FMQ workshop. Members are invited to stay until 5:00 for open sewing and socializing.
P.S. There seems to be some confusion about the Madrona Road Challenge. Entries are due at the February Meeting.